(i) the agency’s mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information; (ii) annual reports, as required under National Budget Circular Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007 and June 12, 2007, respectively, for the last three (3) years; (iii) their respective approved budgets and corresponding targets immediately upon approval of this Act; (iv) major programs and projects categorized in accordance with the five key results areas under E.O. No. 43, s. 2011; (v) the program/projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions; (vi) status of implementation and program/project evaluation and/or assessment reports; and (vii) annual procurement plan, contracts awarded and the name of contractors/suppliers/consultants.
The respective heads of the agencies shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with this section.
A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93. This Seal links to a page within the agency’s website which contains an index of downloadable items of each of the above-mentioned documents.
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
Carmona Water District Compliance with Sec. 93 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10155 (General Appropriations Act FY 2012)
- The Agency’s Mandates and Functions, Names of its Officials with their Position and Designation, and Contact Information
- The Agency’s Mandates and Functions
- Contact Information
- Organizational Structure
- Annual Financial Reports
- COA Financial Reports
- Report on Ageing of Cash Advances and Liquidations of Officers and Employees
- Financial Accountability Reports
- DBM Approved Budget and Corresponding Targets
- Annual Budget
- MFO Targets
- Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries and Status of Implementation(Not Applicable)
- Annual Procurement Plan, Contracts Awarded and the Name of Contractors, Suppliers/Consultants
- Annual Procurement Plan
- Summary of Awarded Contracts
- Philgeps Posting
- Quality Management System Certified by International Certifying body or Agency Operations Manual
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certification
- Approved Quality Manual
- Approved Procedures and Work Instructions
- Result of Audit
- ISO 9001:2015 – Certified True Copy
- System of Ranking of Delivery Units and Individuals
- Agency Review and Compliance Procedure of Statements and Financial Disclosures
- Freedom of Information
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- People’s Information Manual
- 2017 FOI Reports
- 2018 FOI Reports
- 2019 FOI Reports
- Agency Compliances
- Transmittal Letter
- Certificate of Compliance (Citizen’s Charter)
- Certificate of Compliance (Anti-Red Tape Act)
- Certificate of Compliance (PhilGEPS Posting)
- Certificate of Compliance (SALN Submission Filing)
- Review and Compliance Procedure of SALN