CWD water service connection classifications are :
Residential – water consumption is purely used for domestic purposes.
Government – water consumption used by government institutions.
Commercial/Industrial – business establishments directly using water in their day to day operations such as :
- Rest houses
- Hotels, lodges and the like
- Hospitals, whether private or public
- Cafeterias managed by cooperatives, corporations, etc.
- Ice cream parlors
- Beer houses
- Bars, night clubs and disco pads
- Gasoline stations
- Bus stations and/or terminals
- CHB and concrete products manufacturers
- Confectionaries and bakeries
- Ice plants
- Private schools
- Boarding houses
- Billiard halls and other games and entertainment places
- Any residential user who sells or supplies water to others
Semi-Commercial A – business establishments indirectly using water in their day to day operations such as :
- Photo services
- Dental and medical clinics
- Gift shops
- Offices, including govt. banks
- Wholesale and retail outlets
- Furniture shops
- Fish and meat stalls with individual water meters
Semi-Commercial B – small business establishments, with or without permit to operate legally with capitalization of not more than Php 10,000.00 such as :
- Sari-sari stores
- Vulcanizing and repair shops
- Other premises utilized for selling foods or services including premises used for living quarters
Semi-Commercial C – apartments whose owners assume payment of water bills, using one central water meter.